Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2022 of 19th May 2022. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2022 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) The International Museum Day has been observed on 18th May. What is the theme of this year Museum Day 2022?
(a)The Future of Museums
(b) Recover and Reimagine
(c)The Power of Museums
(d) Museums for Equality
(e) Diversity and Inclusion
2) The Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for people has been observed every year on May 8-9 by which international organization?
(a)United Nations Children’s Fund
(b)United Nations Security Council
(c)United Nations Environment Programme
(d) United Nations Development Programme
(e) United Nations General Assembly
3) Who among the following has recently attended the Shilanyas ceremony at Lumbini, Nepal?
(a) President Ram Nath Kovind
(b) Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu
(c) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
(d) Home Minister Amit Shah
(e)Ministry of External Affairs S. Jaishankar
4) RailTel and World Health Organization has launched a mobile container hospital in which among the following place?
(e) New Delhi
5) The World’s Longest Suspension Bridge has opened in Czech Republic. What is the name of that Suspension Bridge?
(a)Sky Bridge 500
(b)Sky Bridge 625
(c)Sky Bridge 750
(d)Sky Bridge 711
(e)Sky Bridge 721
6) As per the report released by the Environment Ministry Rajasthan’s Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary has notified as India’s ___________ tiger reserve
7) Which among the following state;s Chief Minister has launched ‘Lok Milni’ for redressal of grievances of people?
8) As per the report released by the Delhi Government, it has announced the Startup Policy for whom?
(e) Civil Servants
9) Which among the following Insurance Company has launched India’s 1st dental health insurance plan?
(a) Life Insurance Corporation of India
(b) PNB MetLife India Insurance Co Ltd
(c) Aegon Life Insurance
(d) Max Life Insurance Company
(e) Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company
10) The World Bank has sanctioned USD ___________ billion in Gujarat Systems Reform Endeavors for Transformed Health Achievement in Gujarat (SRESTHA-G) project
(a)USD 150 billion
(b)USD 200 billion
(c)USD 230 billion
(d)USD 320 billion
(e) USD 350 billion
11) Which among the following insurance has set to launch mental health insurance in Indian group policies?
(a)AXA France India
(c) BNP Paribas
(d) Crédit Agricole
(e) Aviva Insurance
12) Which among the following company has re-appointed S N Subrahmanyan as its MD & CEO?
(c) ITC Limited
(d)Larsen & Toubro
(e) GMR Group
13) Sudarshan Venu in news has been appointed as the Managing Director of which among the following company?
(c) Hero MotoCorp
(d) Honda Motor Company
(e) Royal Enfield
14) Who among the following has become the France’s first female Prime Minister?
(b) Nathalie Kosciusko
(d) Marisol Touraine
(e) Katia Azoulay
15) Who among the following has recently taken charge as the Director General (Inspection and Safety)?
(a) Air Marshal Sanjeev Kaushal
(b) Air Marshal Sanjeev Kapoor
(c)Air Marshal Rajeev Sundhar
(d)Air Marshal Mahesh Kumar
(e)Air Marshal Chander Kapoor
16) Who has took additional charge as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of REC Limited?
(a)Ravinder Singh Dhillon
(c)Rajiv Ranjan Jha
(d) Neeraj Singh
(e) Ranjay Suresh Singh
17) As per the report released by the Organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA), India has become _________ largest vehicle market in the world.
18) British climber Kenton Cool has become the first foreigner to scale world’s highest mountain Mount Everest for _________ times
(a) 12 times
(b) 16 times
(c) 18 times
(d) 20 times
(e) 21 times
19) As per the report, Investors has lose approximately Rs 50,000 crore as a result of the delayed listing of which among the following shares?
(a) State Bank of India
(b) Air India
(c) TATA Consulting Service
(d) Indian Oil
(e) Life Insurance Corporation of India
20) Who among the following has won the 79th Italian Open (Internazionali BNL d’Italia) held in Rome?
(b) Alexander Zverev
(c) Daniil Medvedev
(e) Rafael Nadal
21) The BCCI has banned journalist Boria Majumdar for two years in connection with which among the following Cricketer’s affair?
(b) Shreyas Iyer
(c) KL Rahul
(d) Rishabh Pant
22) Tony Brooks passed away. He belonged to which among the following field?
(c) F1 Racer
(d) Golf Player
(e) Basket Ball Player
23) The Industrial Finance Corporation (Transfer of Undertakings and Repeal) Act was passed in _______.
(e) None of these
24) The Reserve Bank of India (Amendment and Misc. Provisions) Act was passed in______.
(e) None of these
25) The Industrial Disputes (Banking and Insurance Companies) Act was passed in_____.
(e) None of these
1) Answer: C
Every year on May 18, International Museum Day (IMD) is observed.
This day is commemorated to emphasise the significance of museums in all cultures.
Museums have a significant role in cultural exchange, cultural enrichment, and the development of mutual understanding, collaboration, and peace among people.
This year, the theme for International Museum Day is ‘The Power of Museums’.
2) Answer: E
Every year on May 8-9, the United Nations observes the Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for those who died during World War II.
It is an annual International Day of Remembrance designated by the United Nations General Assembly on November 22, 2004.
The day commemorates all World War II victims.
This year marks the 77th anniversary of World War II.
3) Answer: C
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi paid an official visit to, at the request of Nepal’s Prime Minister, Shri Sher Bahadur Deuba, to coincide with the auspicious event of Vaishakha Buddha Purnima.
This was Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s fifth visit to Nepal, and his first to Lumbini.
4) Answer: A
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd stated that they had created and established a “Health Cloud” at the Andhra Pradesh Med Tech Zone premises in Visakhapatnam (AMTZ).
The Andhra Pradesh Med Tech Zone (AMTZ) is the first integrated medical device manufacturing cluster in the world.
Louise Agersnap, Head of WHO Innovation Hub, WHO Geneva, officially opened the “Health Cloud” at AMTZ.
5) Answer: E
The world’s longest suspension footbridge named Sky Bridge 721 was opened to the public in Czech Republic’s Dolni Morava village for tourists.
The construction took two years and cost 200 million Czech crowns ($8.3 million).
The Sky Bridge 721, is 721-meter (2,365-foot)-long bridge and is built at an altitude of more than 1,100 meters (3,610 feet) above sea level.
6) Answer: C
Union Environment Minister Bhupender Yadav has announced that The Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary in Rajasthan was notified as India’s 52nd tiger reserve
The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) had given in-principle approval to make Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary and adjoining areas as tiger reserves on July 5 2021.
7) Answer: B
Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant has launched a first-of-its-kind public interaction programme, ‘Lok Milni’, on hearing grievances of people and issuing directions for their redressal.
To provide a single-window platform to the people for redressal of their complaints.
People from different parts of the state came with several complaints regarding encroachment of panchayat land, land dispute, pending arrears of Shagun scheme and others.
8) Answer: A
The Delhi Cabinet has approved the implementation of the Delhi Startup Policy for Entrepreneurs
To create business leaders and entrepreneurs from among the youth and make Delhi the startup destination of the world.
To create an enabling ecosystem for people to launch startups and avail of a host of handholding measures such as fiscal and non-fiscal incentives, collateral-free loans, and free consultancy from experts, lawyers, and chartered accountants, among others.
9) Answer: B
PNB MetLife India Insurance Co Ltd has launched India’s first dental care insurance plan that covers fixed-benefit outpatient expenses and provides financial assistance with costs related to overall dental health.
It is a one-of-a-kind, standalone, dental health insurance plan that covers major dental procedures without the hassles of hospitalization.
PNB MetLife’s new Dental Care Plan will help customers manage their dental health and reduce their essential spending in order to make space for dental treatment.
10) Answer: E
The World Bank has approved USD350 million dollars aid for the Systems Reform Endeavors for Transformed Health Achievement in Gujarat (SRESTHA-G) project.
The five-year total cost of the project will be around USD 500 billion which is approximately Rs 3,750 crore & out of this, USD 350 billion which is approximately Rs 2,625 crore, will be provided by the World Bank.
Gujarat CM Bhupendra Patel approved the SRESTHA-G project & it will implement the programme through the Health & Family Welfare Department (HEWD).
11) Answer: A
AXA France India, along with its Indian insurance partners, is set to launch mental health insurance cover in its group policies.
The mental health insurance would provide Rs 25,000 for consultation with therapists, psychologists, life coaches, among others through virtual mode, and up to Rs 1 lakh for hospitalization.
The cover would also provide free mental health assessment tests as recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
12) Answer: D
Larsen & Toubro has re-appointed S. N. Subrahmanyan as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the company, with effect from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2027.
S.N. Subramanyam will replace A.M. Naik is the CEO of the company.
S.N. Subrahmanyan born on 16 March 1960 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
13) Answer: B
Sudarshan Venu has been appointed as Managing Director of TVS Motor Company.
Sudarshan Venu is the son of Venu Srinivasan and Mallika Srinivasan.
He joined TVS Motor Company as a Vice President.
14) Answer: C
Centrist politician Elisabeth Borne was appointed France’s new prime minister by France President Emmanuel Macron.
Borne will replace Jean Castex.
Elisabeth Borne is the country’s first female PM in more than 30 years.
She is only the second woman to become France’s PM after Edith Cresson, who served between May 1991 and April 1992 under Socialist President François Mitterand.
15) Answer: B
Air Marshal Sanjeev Kapoor took charge as Director General (Inspection and Safety) [DG(I&S)] of Indian Air Force at Air HQ New Delhi on 01 May 2022.
Sanjeev Kapoor is a graduate of National Defence Academy and was commissioned in the Flying branch of IAF in December 1985 as a Transport Pilot.
He is an alumnus of Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington, College of Defence Management and National Defence College.
16) Answer: A
Chairman of Power Finance Corporation, Ravinder Singh Dhillon has taken the additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of REC Limited for three months or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
The development follows the elevation of S K G Rahate to the post of Secretary, Ministry of Power.
17) Answer: D
According to the latest report released by the Organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA), India overtakes Germany to become 4th largest vehicle market in the world.
Top 3 vehicle market in the world:
18) Answer: B
British mountaineer Kenton Cool has scaled the world’s highest mountain for the 16th time becoming the first foreign climber to make the most Mt Everest summits
Previously, American climber Dave Hahn has climbed Mt Everest 15 times.
A 48-year-old British national, who hails from Gloucestershire, an area in South West England.
19) Answer: E
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) shares began trading on stock exchanges at a discount to the initial public offering price.
The insurance behemoth’s shares began trading on the BSE and NSE for Rs 872 per share, an 8.11 per cent decrease from the IPO price of Rs 949 per share of almost approximately Rs 50,000 crore
Despite the fact that the Sensex and Nifty were in the green, equities plummeted.
The LIC public issue of Rs 21,000 crore is the largest Dalal Street has ever witnessed.
20) Answer: D
World number one Novak Djokovic of Serbia defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas to win the 79th Italian Open (Internazionali BNL d’Italia) in Rome and the 38th ATP Masters 1000 title.
After defeating Casper Ruud in the semi-finals, Novak Djokovic became the fifth man in the Open Era to reach 1,000 match wins.
Iga Swiatek won the Italian Open in women’s singles after defeating Ons Jabeur.
21) Answer: E
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has banned journalist Boria Majumdar for two years after an internal investigation found him guilty of attempting to “threaten and intimidate” wicketkeeper Wriddhiman Saha.
The BCCI governing council considered the report of a three-member committee and decided to ban Majumdar from playing cricket or interviewing cricketers for two years.
22) Answer: C
Tony Brooks, a British racing driver known as the “Racing Dentist” for winning six Formula One Grand Prix in the 1950s, has died.
He was born in 1932 in the United Kingdom.
Tony retired from racing at the age of 29 after working for four different teams: BRM, Vanwall, Ferrari, and Cooper.
23) Answer: A
The Industrial Finance Corporation (Transfer of Undertakings and Repeal) Act – 1993
24) Answer: D
The Reserve Bank of India (Amendment and Misc. Provisions) Act1953
25) Answer: C
The Industrial Disputes (Banking and Insurance Companies) Act–1949