Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2022 of 28th May 2022. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2022 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) The Central Advisory Board on Archaeology has been reconstituted to strengthen relations in the Archaeological Survey of India. It is reconstituted for __________Years.
2) The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched India’s largest drone festival. Around how many exhibitors will display diverse drone use cases at the Drone Festival?
3) India would introduce a newly approved “made in India” TB infection skin test dubbed. What is its name?
4) As part of the Amrit Sarovar project the Prime Minister of India has asked infrastructure agencies to coordinate with _____________Projects.
(a) 5G Connection
(c) LPG Connection
(d) House for All
(e) Water bodies
5) The 4th Edition of State-Level Shirui Lily Festival 2022 has begun from May 25 to May 28, 2022.It is celebrated in which of the north eastern state?
6) India Post Payments Bank has introduced issuer charges for the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System service (AePS).It will be effect from ________________.
(a)September 15, 2022
(b) July 01, 2022
(c) July 15, 2022
(d) June 01, 2022
(e) June 15, 2022
7) MUFG Bank has become the first Japanese bank to open a branch at Gujarat International Financial Tech City in Ahmedabad. It is its __________Branch in India.
8) Which organisation would set up a regional office in India at the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City), Gujarat?
(a) World Bank
(b) KfW Development Bank
(c) Asian Development Bank
(d) New Development Bank
(e) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
9) What is the name of the robo-advisory investment platform launched by HDFC Securities for all mutual fund investments?
(c) HDFC Money
10) BOB Financial Solutions Limited and _______________has partnered with NPCI to launch BoB co-branded contactless RuPay Credit Card.
11) __________has lowered India’s economic growth projection to 8.8 percent for 2022 from 9.1 percent earlier.
(a) S&P Global
(b) World Bank
12) Narinder Dhruv Batra has resigned as the president of the Indian Olympic Association. Who replaced him as an acting chief?
(e) None of these
13) Anwar Hussain Shaik has been made the chair of the WTO’s Committee on Technical Barriers on Trade by replacing Elisa Maria Of which country?
14) Gaurav Sachdeva has been appointed as the CEO of which e-commerce venture?
15) Kishore Jayaraman ,the President of Rolls-Royce India has been received an honorary Officer of which country?
16) Name the novel that has notshortlisted inthe International Booker Prize.
(a) The Books of Jacob
(b) A New Name: Septology VI-VII
(c) A Moon Walk
(d) Cursed Bunny
(e) Heaven’ by Mieko Kawakami
17) A Navy Bilateral exercise called Bongosagar 2022 has been commenced at Port Mongla. It is the naval exercises of _______________.
(a)Indian Navy and Bangladesh Navy
(b) Indian Navy and Mongolia Navy
(c)Indian Navy and Australia Navy
(d)Indian Navy and Israel Navy
(e)Indian Navy and Austria Navy
18) The Army Training Command has signed a MoU with Rashtriya Raksha University to develop a ‘Wargame Research and Development Centre’ in _________________.
19) Which among the following country has won the Asia Cup 2022 hockey tournament?
20) How many medals have been won by India in the 12th edition of the 2022 International Boxing Association (IBA) Women’s World Boxing Championship?
1) Answer: B
The Central Advisory Board on Archaeology (CABA), which was constituted seven years ago to strengthen relations between the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) and those involved in archaeological research, has been re-established.
The ASI recreated the board, with the culture minister serving as chairwoman and members.It was reconstituted for a three-year term to promote closer contact between the Archaeological Survey of India and Indian universities conducting archaeological research, as well as other institutions conducting studies related to the application of archaeological principles, and to provide for a closer association of learned societies in India with the ASI’s activities.
2) Answer: D
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched India’s largest drone festival here, while he visited with Kisan drone pilots and saw open-air drone demos.
The ‘Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022’ will be a two-day event on May 27 and 28.
The prime minister will meet with Kisan drone pilots, observe open-air drone demos, and meet with startups at the drone exhibition centre.
Around 70 exhibitors will display diverse drone use cases at the Drone Festival.
The Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022 will include a virtual awarding of drone pilot certifications, panel talks, product launches, a display of a ‘Made in India’ Drone Taxi prototype, and flying demonstrations, among other things.
3) Answer: A
According to Health Minister ShriMansukh Mandaviya, India will introduce a newly approved “made in India” TB infection skin test dubbed “c-TB”.
This low-cost tool will be extremely beneficial to other high-burden countries as well.
This year, a new effort called “Adopt people with TB” will be launched, which will call on corporates, industries, organisations, political parties, and individuals to come forward and adopt TB-infected people and families, providing nutritional and social support.
4) Answer: E
Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, has asked infrastructure agencies to coordinate their initiatives with the water bodies being built as part of the AmritSarovar project.
Mr Modi added that this would be a win-win situation because the material required for the AmritSarovar could be utilised for public works by the agencies.
The Prime Minister presided over the 40th edition of PRAGATI, a multi-modal ICT-based platform for Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation that brings together the Centre and State governments.
5) Answer: C
The 4th Edition of State-Level Shirui Lily Festival 2022 began at Shirui Village Ground in Ukhrul district, Manipur from May 25 to May 28, 2022.
It is the four-day long festival inaugurated by the Governor of Manipur La. Ganesan and the Chief Minister N. Biren Singh.
About Shirui Lily (LiliumMackliniae) :
Shirui Lily was discovered by English botanist Kingdon F Ward in 1946.
It is founded in Ukhrul district of Manipur only and cannot be replanted anywhere in the world.State Flower of Manipur – Shirui Lily
6) Answer: E
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has introduced issuer charges for the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System service (AePS).
AePS Issuer transaction charges will be in effect from June 15, 2022.
AePS allows you to do six types of transactions.
IPPB AePS service charges:
The first three AePS issuer transactions each month, such as cash withdrawal, cash deposit, and mini statement, will be free of charge.
Over the free transaction limit, AePS issuer cash withdrawals and cash deposits will be charged at ₹20 plus GST per transaction, and mini statement transactions will be charged at ₹5 plus GST per transaction
7) Answer: B
MUFG Bank will be the first Japanese bank to open a branch at Gujarat International Financial Tech City (GIFT City) in Ahmedabad for foreign currency-denominated lending business.
This will be its 6th branch in India.
8) Answer: D
The New Development Bank (NDB), the Shanghai-based multilateral bank of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), Development Bank would set up a regional office in India at the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City), Gujarat, India to cater to infrastructure and sustainable development needs.
NDB Headquarters working in close coordination with the Indian Regional Office, will focus on project origination including initial project preparation and technical assistance, pipeline development, project implementation and monitoring as well as regional portfolio management.
9) Answer: C
HDFC Securities has launched HDFC Money, a robo-advisory investment platform for all mutual fund investments. HDFC Money is a 100 percent digital platform that doesn’t involve opening or having a Demat Account.The E-Will facility, which starts at ₹1,500, voluntary assistance in the creation of a will on the distribution of wealth and other assets.
10) Answer: A
BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) & Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) in partnership with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched the HPCL BoB co-branded contactless RuPay Credit Card. The card is designed to reward customers for spends at HPCL fuel pumps as well as the HP Pay app.
11) Answer: E
Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, lowered India’s economic growth projection to 8.8 percent for 2022 from 9.1 percent earlier.
It cites the rise in crude oil, food and fertilizer prices that will weigh on household finances and spending even as interest rate hikes to curb inflation will slow the demand recovery’s momentum.
For 2022 and 2023, it projected inflation to be around 6.8 percent and 5.2 percent, respectively.
Growth hopes for G-20 nations have been pared from 3.6% to 3.1% for 2022, virtually half the 5.9% growth recorded in 2021.
Moody’s projected China to grow at 4.5 percent in 2022 & 5.3 percent in 2023.
While in the US and UK, GDP growth is expected to be around 2.8 percent each.
12) Answer: A
Mr NarinderDhruvBatra resigned as the president of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
Mr Batra will continue to serve as the chief of the FIH.
Mr Anil Khanna was named acting chief of the IOA (HC) following the high court’s order.
The Indian Olympic Elections that were due to be held in December 2021 were suspended temporarily due to the pending court case.
13) Answer: C
An Indian government officer Mr Anwar HussainShaik has been made the chair of the World Trade Organization’s (WTO) Committee on Technical Barriers on Trade.
Mr.Shaik will take this role from Elisa Maria Olmeda de Alejandro from Mexico.
14) Answer: B
JSW Group, has appointed Mr GauravSachdeva as the CEO of JSW One Platforms, an e-commerce venture of the group.
In his new role, Mr Sachdeva will be responsible for creating a robust transparent platform that will ease buying and selling of steel and other products for manufacturing and construction MSMEs in the country.
Also he worked with institutions like Citibank, Bank of America and Infosys.
15) Answer: E
President of India and South Asia for Rolls-Royce, Kishore Jayaraman, has received an honorary Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Her Majesty The Queen.
He received the award for services to international trade and investment, with a key focus on promotion of India-UK trade.
16) Answer: C
Delhi-based author Geetanjali Shree and American translator Daisy Rockwell, won the International Booker Prize for their novel ‘Tomb of Sand’.
The 50,000-pound ($63,000) prize money will be split between Shree and Rockwell.
Shree’s novel was chosen from a shortlist of six books, the others being:
- ‘Cursed Bunny’ by Bora Chung, translated by Anton Hur from Korean
- ‘A New Name: Septology VI-VII’ by Jon Fosse, translated by DamionSearls from Norwegian
- ‘Heaven’ by Mieko Kawakami, translated by Samuel Bett and David Boyd from Japanese
- ‘Elena Knows’ by Claudia Piñeiro, translated by Frances Riddle from Spanish;
- ‘The Books of Jacob’ by Olga Tokarczuk, translated by Jennifer Croft from Polish.
17) Answer: A
The 3rd edition of Indian Navy and Bangladesh Navy Bilateral exercise Bongosagar 2022 commenced at Port Mongla, Bangladesh.
The Harbour Phase of this exercise is scheduled from May 24-25 2022, followed by a Sea Phase in the Northern Bay of Bengal from May 26-27 2022.
18) Answer: E
The Army Training Command signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Gandhinagar-based Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) to develop a ‘Wargame Research and Development Centre’(prototype name ‘WARDEC’) in New Delhi.
RRU will collaborate with Tech Mahindra to develop the center over the next 3 to 4 months.
19) Answer: D
Inan exciting Pool B match, the Indian men’s team scored six goals in the last quarter to defeat Indonesia 16-0.
A game of the Asia Cup 2022 to qualify for the Asia Cup Super-4 stage.
India joined Japan, Malaysia, and South Korea in the Asia Cup Super-4 round.
To qualify, India needed to win by at least a 15-0 score, and the young team thrived under duress.
20) Answer: B
The 12th edition of the 2022 International Boxing Association (IBA) Women’s World Boxing Championship (WWBC) was place at Istanbul’s Başakşehir Youth and Sports Facility.
310 boxers from 73 countries competed in the event.
Belarusian and Russian boxers were barred from competing in the tournament following a ban imposed as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.