Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 of 23rd December 2021. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) December 22 has been celebrated as the National Mathematics Day in India to honour Srinivasa Ramanujan. This year marks ___________anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.
2) PANEX-21, a multi-national – multi-agency exercise has been organised at _________ from 20-22 Dec 2021.
3) The Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare has inaugurated the National Oxygen Stewardship Program of the Union Health Ministry at which among the following place?
(a)AIIMS New Delhi.
(b) AIIMS Bhubaneswar
(c) AIIMS Bhopal
(d) AIIMS Patna
(e) AIIMS Raipur
4) _____________ along with NITI Aayog has launched the Vernacular Innovation Program to Empower Innovators
(a) Central Board of Secondary Education
(b)Atal Innovation Mission
(c) Reserve Bank of India
(d)Small Industries Development Bank of India
(e) Securities and Exchange Board of India
5) Mansukh Mandaviya and Bhupendra Patel has jointly inaugurated the pre-event of 10th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2022. What is the theme of the summit?
(a) Holistic Healthcare focused on Hospitals and Medical Devices
(b)Holistic Healthcare focused on Vaccines and Medical Devices
(c)Holistic Healthcare focused on Vaccines and Pharmaceuticals
(d) Holistic Healthcare focused on Healthy family and Hygiene
(e) Holistic Healthcare focused on Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
6) Which organisation has set to organize a National Workshop to brainstorm on Next Phase of Reforms for reducing compliance burden?
(a)Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
(b) All India Institute of Medical Science
(c) Department of Expenditure
(d) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
(e) Department of Science and Technology
7) Who has chaired the Consultative Committee of the Ministry of Home Affairs on the topic “Cyber Crime: Threats, Challenges and Response”?
(c) Nityanand Rai
(d) Ajay Kumar Mishra
8) AIM, NITI Aayog along with which organisation has announced the first AgriTech cohort under South-South Innovation platform?
(a)United Nations Capital Development Fund
(b) United Nations General Assembly
(c) United Nations Environment Program
(d)United Nations Industrial Development Organization
(e)United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
9) Mastercard and __________ has partnered for tokenization for card-based payments through Mastercard credit and debit cards.
(c) Amazon Pay
10) Who among the following has been appointed as the Group president of Piramal Enterprises?
(e) Rupen Yadhav
11) DRDO scientist Atul Dinkar Rane has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of ______________________.
(b)Galaxeye Space Solutions
12) Who has been appointed as a member of the Badminton World Federation’s Athletes’ Commission?
(b) Ashwini Ponappa
(c) Pullela Gopichand
(d) PV Sindhu
(e) Sai Praneeth
13) Whom among the following has won the United Nations Women’s Award For Leadership Commitment?
(a) Gita Gopinath
(b) Mithali Raj
(c) Divya Hegde
(d) Nita Ambani
(e) Mamata banerjee
14) Emma Raducanu has won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2021. She belongs to which sport?
15) Which of the following bank has achieved top position in Digital Payments for 2020-21?
(a)Bank of Baroda
(b) State Bank of India
(c) ICICI Bank
(d) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(e) Punjab National Bank
16) Mapmy India, MoRTH and which of the following IIT ha signed an MOU to Make Road Travel Safer?
(a) IIT Kanpur
(c) IIT Ahmadabad
(d) IIT Kharagpur
(e) IIT Delhi
17) Skill Lync has partnered with Andhra Pradesh MedTech Zoneto launch which of the master’s course?
(b) Business Methodology
(c) Manufacturing Technology
(d) Medical Technology
(e) Information Technology
18) Indian Oil Corporation Limited has acquired__________ % Equity Stake In Indian Gas Exchange.
(b) 5.25 %
(c) 4.95 %
(d) 4.50 %
(e) 4.82 %
19) The State Bank of India has acquired the minority stake in which cement company for Rs 100 crore?
20) The Home Minister Amit Shah has released a book titled ____________ at VAMNICOM Pune.
(a) Introduction to Business
(c) Sarkar Sandarbha
(d) Main Amit Shah Bol Raha Hoon
21) Which player from India has won 2021 ITTF Hopes and Challenge Tournament?
(a)Hansini Mathan Rajan
(b) Manika Batra
(c) Sarath Kamal Achanta
(d) Harmeet Desai
(e) Manav Thakkar
22) Former SC Judge Justice GT Nanavati Passed away. He belonged to which state?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
1) Answer: D
This year India will celebrate the 134th Birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan on December 22.The day was announced as the national mathematics day by paying the tribute to Ramanujan in Chennai.
The celebrations were announced by the then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at Madras University in 2012.Ramanujan was born on December 22, 1887, in Tamil Nadu’s Erode.
2) Answer: B
PANEX-21, a multi-national – multi-agency exercise is being organised at Pune from 20-22 Dec 2021. The exercise is being attended by delegates and subject matter experts from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
3) Answer: A
Bharati Pravin Pawar, Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare inaugurated the National Oxygen Stewardship Program of the Union Health Ministry, at AIIMS New Delhi.
It envisages to identify and train at least one “Oxygen Steward” in each district across the country.
4) Answer: B
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog has come up with a first of its kind Vernacular Innovation Program (VIP), which will enable innovators and entrepreneurs in India to have access to the innovation ecosystem in 22 scheduled languages by the Government of India.
To build the necessary capacity for the VIP, AIM has identified and will be training a Vernacular Task Force (VTF) in each of the 22 scheduled languages.
5) Answer: E
The Government of Gujarat is organising the 10th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2022, from 10 -12 January 2022, at Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
A pre-event summit has been organised by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Gujarat, with a theme “Holistic Healthcare focused on Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices” on December 18, 2021, in Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
6) Answer: D
In a major bid to realize the nation’s goals of improving “Ease of living” and “Ease of doing business”, the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is conducting a National Workshop on the “Next Phase of Reforms for Reducing Compliance Burden” on 22nd December, 2021.
The theme of the first would be “Breaking Silos and Enhancing Synergies among Government Departments”.
7) Answer: B
The union minister for Home and Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah, chaired the Consultative Committee of the Ministry of Home Affairs on the topic “Cyber Crime: Threats, Challenges and Response” in New Delhi.
e-initiatives by the Ministry of Home Affairs to deal with cyber-crimes, such as the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal (NCRP) facilitates victims/complainants to report cybercrime online.
8) Answer: A
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and the United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) rolled out their first Agri-Tech Challenge cohort for its ambitious innovative Agri-tech program that aims to help smallholder farmers across Asia and Africa to address their challenges in the aftermath of the pandemic.
For its first platform AgriTech Challenge Cohort and Agri-Fintech innovators, applications were invited to facilitate their expansion to the international markets through two tracks- Main track and AIM track.
9) Answer: E
Mastercard and Google has announced the rollout of tokenisation for Google Pay users transacting through Mastercard credit and debit cards.
With this collaboration, Google Pay Android users can scan and pay across all Bharat QR-enabled merchants, tap-and-pay, and make in-app transactions through their Mastercard debit and credit card.
10) Answer: C
Piramal Enterprises (PEL) has announced the appointment of Rupen Jhaverias Group President, with a primary focus on financial services.
The appointment is effective January 24, 2022.
11) Answer: D
The scientist of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Atul Dinkar Rane has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of the BrahMos Aerospace Limited that manufactures the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile.
12) Answer: D
India’s two-time Olympic medallist shuttler PV Sindhu was appointed as a member of the Badminton World Federation’s (BWF) Athletes’ Commission.
She was first elected as a member of the Badminton World Federation’s (BWF) Athletes’ Commission in 2017.
13) Answer: C
Indian Climate Action Entrepreneur Divya Hegde from Udupi, coastal Karnataka, has won the UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021 Regional Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards ceremony.
She has been recognised for her sustained efforts in advancing gender equality through climate action efforts.
14) Answer: E
The 19-year-old Emma Raducanu has won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award 2021.
She became the first British woman to win a Tennis Grand Slam singles title since Virginia Wade in 1977.
15) Answer: A
Bank of Barodahas won the number one position in overall digital transactions among large banks for FY20-21.
To commemorate 75th anniversary of Independence of India, it was felicitated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India at the Digital Payments Utsav.
Bank of Baroda has been conferred with five DigiDhan awards for FY 2019-20 & 2020-21 in various categories.
16) Answer: B
A series of MoUs has been signed during the National Conference on Investment Opportunities in Highway, Transport and Logistics, held in Mumbai, Maharashtra under the chairpersonship of Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari in partnership with mapmyindia & IIT Madras
17) Answer: D
Skill Lync joined hands with Andhra Pradesh MedTech Zone (AMTZ) to launch a masters coursework in Medical Technology.
The partnership addresses the skill gap in the medical devices industry, having a massive shortage of design engineers and researchers.
The ‘Executive Master in Medical Technology’ programme by Skill-Lync will span 12 months, and will include nine fundamental courses and a specialisation.
18) Answer: A
State-run oil refiner Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has acquired a 4.93 per cent equity share in Indian Gas Exchange Limited – the country’s first automated national level gas exchange.
Indian Oil’s board of directors approved the deal at its meeting held on December 20.
19) Answer: D
The State Bank of India (SBI), India’s largest public sector bank, has acquired a minority stake in JSW Cement Ltd by investing Rs 100 crore via compulsorily convertible preference shares (CCPS).
20) Answer: B
Union Home Minister Amit Shah released a New Book Titled Sahakar Sandarbha at the convocation ceremony of Vaikuntha Mehta National Cooperative Management Institute (VAMNICOM ) in Pune, Maharashtra .
21) Answer: A
India’s Hansini Mathan Rajan defeated Syria’s Hend Zaza, the youngest athlete of this year’s Tokyo Olympics, to win the girls singles event at the 2021 ITTF Hopes and Challenge table tennis tournament in Amman.
Playing in the U-12 category, the reigning cadet national champion outplayed Zaza 11-6, 11-8, 6-11, 11-6 in the final.
22) Answer: C
Former Supreme Court judge Justice Girish Thakorlal Nanavati, who investigated the 1984 anti-Sikh and the 2002 Godhra riots, passed away at the age of 87. Nanavati, born on February 17, 1935, in Jambusar, Gujarat.