Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 of 24th December 2021. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Richard Rogers, a British-Italian Pritzker Prize-winner passed away.He was related to which among the following field?
2) Narendra Modi has approved an agreement between Competition Commission of India with which of the following country’s Competition Commission to strengthen law and policy?
3) India’s Kidambi Srikanth has moved to which of the following spots to enter top 10 places in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings?
4) At which among the following place Hunar Haat has been inaugurated by Bhupender Yadav and Meenakshi Lekhi?
5) The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has addressed which edition of National Committee meeting on Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav in New Delhi?
6) Paytm Payments Bank and_________have entered into a partnership to enable customers to send money in real-time to a Paytm Wallet userin India.
7) Who has been appointed as the Chef de Mission of the country’s contingent for the upcoming 2022 Winter Olympics?
8) Pradeepta Kumar Mishra has been appointed as the India’s next ambassador to which country?
9) Which IIT has been awarded the top position under the most innovative research institute category by the Confederation of Indian Industry?
10) Wipro Limited has signed an agreement to acquire Austin and Edgile. Where is the headquarters of Edgile located?
11) Which ministry has organised a technical conference to disseminate knowledge on the planning, design, implementation, operation and maintenance of 24×7 water supply system?
(a)Ministry of Education
(b)Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
(c)Ministry of Jal Shakti
(d)Ministry of Home Affairs
(e)Ministry of Civil Aviation
12) The first set of indigenously developed next-generation Armoured Engineer Reconnaissance Vehicle (AERV) has inducted into the Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army at which place?
13) The Indian Air Force has started deploying its S-400 air defence missile system inwhich state’s sector?
14) The University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies of which state has been chosen to join a research project backed by the Space Application Centre of ISRO?
15) Which of the following country has been successfully test-fired a version of its indigenously developed Babur cruise missile 1B?
16) Which of the following indigenously developed missile has been successfully test fired by the DRDO?
1) Answer: A
Richard Rogers, a British-Italian Pritzker Prize-winning architect passed away.Richard Rogers was born on 23 July 1933 in Florence, Tuscany, Italy.His architectural achievements include the 3 World Trade Center in New York, the Center Pompidou in Paris and the Millennium Dome in London,UK.
2) Answer: C
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Competition Commission of India (CCI) and Competition Commission of Mauritius (CCM) for promotion and strengthening of co-operation in competition law and policy.
The MoU aims to promote and strengthen cooperation in matters of competition law and policy through exchange of information, sharing of best practices and capacity building initiatives.
3) Answer: B
India’s Kidambi Srikanth moved up 4 spots to enter top 10 places in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings.In the 2021 BWF World Championship he won the silver medal & became only the fourth ever Indian to win a medal at the BWF World Championships after Sen (2021), HS Prannoy (2019) and Prakash Padukone (1983).
4) Answer: B
Hunar Haat”, the “Popular and Perfect Brand” of “Vocal for Local”, has inaugurated by Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Labour and Employment Shri Bhupender Yadav and Union Minister of State for External Affairs and Culture MeenakshiLekhi on December 23, 2021 at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi.
The “HunarHaat” has proved a “powerful perfect platform” of “3Vs”- “Vishwakarma Virasat Ka Vikas”.
5) Answer: B
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressed the 2nd National Committee meeting on AzadiKaAmritMahotsav in New Delhi. Various members of the National Committee attended the meeting including LokSabha Speaker, Governors, Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, political leaders, officials, media personalities, spiritual Leaders, artists and film personalities, and eminent persons from other walks of life. Secretary Culture, ShriGovind Mohan gave a presentation on the overview of activities of AzadiKaAmritMahotsav.
The first meeting of the National Committee was organised on 8th March 2021 before the launch of AzadiKaAmritMahotsav by the Prime Minister on 12th March 2021.
6) Answer: A
Paytm Payments Bank, an associate entity of Paytm, and Nasdaq-listed MoneyGram, a global leader in digital P2P payments, have entered into a partnership to enable MoneyGram customers globally to send money in real-time to a Paytm Wallet user in India.
With this partnership, MoneyGram users abroad can now conveniently transfer money to full KYC Paytm wallet users in India from the comfort of their homes.
This is MoneyGram’s first mobile wallet partnership in India and is an important development as the country’s evolution to digital receives is occurring rapidly.
MoneyGram transactions in India received digitally currently represent nearly 50 per cent of all transactions received in the country.
7) Answer: C
The Indian Olympic Association of India (IOA) appointed Ice Hockey Association of India’s general secretary, Harjinder Singh, as the Chef de Mission of the country’s contingent for the upcoming 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.
8) Answer: B
Senior diplomat Pradeep Kumar Rawat has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to China.Mr Rawat is currently serving as Indian envoy to the Netherlands.He will succeed VikramMisri.
9) Answer: D
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has been awarded the top position under the most innovative research institutions category by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). In 2020, IIT Roorkee was adjudged as ‘The Most Innovative Institute of the Year’ for its innovation quotientthe second and third positions were received by IIT Madras and Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad (INCOIS), respectively.
10) Answer: A
Wipro Limited has signed an agreement to acquire Austin, Texas headquartered Edgile, a transformational cybersecurity consulting provider that focuses on risk and compliance, information and cloud security, and digital identity. Wipro will acquire the company in a cash deal for a purchase consideration of $230 million.
11) Answer: B
The Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) organised a technical conference-cum-exhibition here to disseminate knowledge on the planning, design, implementation, operation and maintenance of 24×7 water supply systems.
The event was organized by the Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation (CPHEEO).
12) Answer: A
The first set of indigenously developed next-generation Armoured Engineer Reconnaissance Vehicle (AERV) was inducted into the Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army at a function attended by Chief of Army Staff General MM Naravane at Pune.
The system has been designed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and manufactured by Ordnance Factory Medak and Bharat Electronics Limited, Pune.
13) Answer: E
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has started deploying its S-400 air defence missile system in the Punjab sector in a major boost to India’s capability to tackle aerial threats from both China and Pakistan.The S-400 air defence system was contracted for by India in a deal worth around Rs 35,000 crore and five squadrons would be provided to India for tackling air threats from up to 400 km.
14) Answer: A
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has been chosen to join a research project backed by the Space Application Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under a NASA-ISRO collaborative programme. The project will be headed by GirishGopinath, Associate Professor of Remote Sensing and GIS at KUFOS and U Surendran, Senior Scientist at CWRDMKUFOS has been selected as one of the nodal agencies in South India to implement the project.
15) Answer: A
Pakistan has successfully test-fired a version of its indigenously developed Babur cruise missile 1B with enhanced range.The cruise missile has a range of more than 900 kilometers, twice the distance of an earlier missile of the same model (An earlier version had a limited capacity to travel just 450 kilometers).
16) Answer: A
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired the indigenously developed surface-to-surface missile ‘Pralay’, from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Island off the coast of Odisha.