Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 of 25th December 2021. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) On which of the following date the National Consumer Rights Day has been celebrated?
(b) December 22
(c) December 21
(d) December 24
(e) December 25
2) How many kilogram food grainshave been provided toper person per month free of costunder Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana?
3) Who among the following has launched ‘TRIFED Van Dhan’a Pictorial Chronicle of Tribal grit and enterprise?
4) The Government of India and the German Development Bank KFW has signed agreements worth ____________amount grant for Energy Reform Programme in Madhya Pradesh.
(a)Euro 2 million
(b)Euro 3 million
(c)Euro 4 million
(d)Euro 5 million
(e)Euro 10 million
5) The Minister of State of Electronics and Information Technology, Law and justice and CEO of NIXI has inaugurated the 7 new internet exchange nodes in multiple cities of which state?
6) Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated and laid foundation stone of National Highway projects of 240 Km worth _____ crore in Uttar Pradesh.
(a)Rs. 9113 crore
(b) Rs. 9112 crore
(c) Rs. 9114 crore
(d) Rs. 9115 crore
(e) Rs. 9119 crore
7) The Government of India and the European Investment Bank has signed a Finance Contract for first tranche loan of Euro 250 million for which Metro Rail Project?
8) REC Limited has entered into an agreement with KfW Development Bank for availing ODAterm loan of_________under Indo-German Bilateral Partnership.
(a) USD 169.5 million
(b) USD 168.5 million
(c) USD 171.5 million
(d) USD 170.5 million
(e) USD 172.5 million
9) Blockchain platform Belfrics BT has signed an MoU with which City Football Club and KPR for sports persons and club management?
10) Private sector IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance has been appointed whom as the new managing director and Chief Executive Officer?
(a)H O Suri
(b)M O Suri
(c)K O Suri
(d)J O Suri
(e)T O Suri
11) Who among the following has been appointed as acting the chief justice of Uttarakhand?
(a)Ajaya Kumar Mishra
(b)Sanjaya Kumar Mishra
(c)Rajiv Kumar Mishra
(d)Rajesh Kumar Mishra
(e)Brajesh Kumar Mishra
12) Which of the following bank along with Vayana Network has awarded the‘Most Effective Bank-Fintech Partnership: Agile and Adaptable’at the IBSi-Global Fintech Innovation Awards 2021?
(a) HDFC Bank
(b) Axis Bank
(c) ICICI Bank
(d) Bank of Baroda
13) The Indian Army has launched a contemporary messaging application named ASIGMA. In ASGIMA, what does S Mean?
14) Who among the following has launched indigenous Multi-terrain Artillery Gun 155 – BR in the presence of Army Chief?
15) The security of the Offshore Development Area in Krishna Godavari Basin on the East Coast of India has been reviewed during which exercise?
16) The Defence Research and Development Organisation has successfully tested indigenously developed High-speed Expendable Aerial Target Abhyas from Integrated Test Range at the coast of which state?
17) Who among following has released the book titled ‘Spices Statistics at aGlance 2021’?
(d)Naredra Singh Tomar
18) Indian men’s hockey team has won the bronze medal at Asian Champions Trophy 2021 after beating which of the following country?
(e)None of these
1) Answer: D
December 24 is celebrated annually in India as National Consumer Rights Day, also calledNational Consumer Day, to commemorate December 24, 1986, when the Consumer Protection
Act received assent of the President of India. The purpose of the day is to make consumers aware of their rights and responsibilities. The Union government, in partnership with the state government, conducts events on consumer awareness.
2) Answer: B
Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana, Centre is providing five-kilogram food grains per person per month free of cost to all beneficiaries covered under the National Food Security Act. The scheme is a food security welfare scheme that was envisaged by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide assistance and help mitigate the economic impact of Covid-19.
3) Answer: B
Union Tribal Affairs Minister, Arjun Munda has launched ‘TRIFED Van Dhan’, a Pictorial Chronicle of Tribal grit and enterprise. It documents the work done for the promotion of tribal enterprise in the country and theachievements of tribal entrepreneurs under the Van Dhan Vikas Yojana. He also launched the formation of 14 Honey Farmer Producer Organizations, MIS Portal for MSP for Minor Forest Produces, communication campaign SAMVAAD and promotional videos for promoting TRIBES INDIA.
4) Answer: A
The Government of India and the German Development Bank – KFW (Kreditanstalt fürWiederaufbau) has signed agreements for Euro 140 million reduced interest loan and Euro 2 million grant for Energy Reform Programme,Madhya Pradesh.Shri Rajat Kumar Mishra, Additional Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs in the Ministry of Finance, signed the agreements on behalf of Government of India and Dr. Juergen Welschof, Head of Division, Energy, South Asia signed for KFW.
5) Answer: A
Rajeev Chandrasekhar- Minister of State, Electronics and Information Technology, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India along with SP Singh Baghel, Minister of State (Law & Justice) and Anil Kumar Jain CEO, NIXI inaugurated the 7 new internet exchange nodes in multiple cities of UP, the main event was held in Agra. The inauguration of these new internet exchanges of NIXI in India will help in enhancing andimproving the quality of Internet and Broadband services in Uttar Pradesh and nearby regions, as well as the internet provided by them, will bring about a transformation in the lives of the people of Uttar Pradesh.
6) Answer: E
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated and laid foundation stone of National Highway projects of 240 Km worth Rs.9119 crore in Meerut and Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh. Inaugurating and laying of foundation stone for 6 National Highway projects in Meerut with a total cost of Rs.8,364 crore Shri Gadkari, with these projects it will be easy for the farmers of the area to take their crops to the market, which will lead to their economic upliftment.
7) Answer: D
The Government of India (GoI) and European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed a FinanceContract for first tranche loan of Euro 250 million for Agra Metro Rail Project.
Mr. Rajat Kumar Mishra, Additional Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, on behalf of Government of India and Mr. Edvardas Bumstein as jointly with Mr. RogerStuart, Head of Divisions on behalf of European Investment Bank (EIB) signed the loan document in New Delhi and in Brussels respectively.
8) Answer: A
REC Limited has entered into an agreement with KfW Development Bank for availing ODAterm loan of USD 169.5 million under Indo-German Bilateral Partnership in accordance with
the approval granted by Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
Proceeds of ODA loan will be deployed for part financing of innovative Solar PV Technologybased generation Projects in India at competitive interest rates.
9) Answer: B
Blockchain platform BelfricsBT has announced that it has signed an MoU with Chennai CityFootball Club and KPR Info Solution to develop a first-of-its-kind hybrid blockchain solution
for sports persons and club management. Belfrics is one of the leading global blockchain technology firms and cryptocurrency exchanges focused on making the cryptocurrency technology effortless and accessible to all.
10) Answer: A
On Dec 22, 2021, Private sector IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance appointed H O Suri as newmanaging director and Chief Executive Officer. The appointment is effective October 1, 2021.
11) Answer: B
The Centre notified the appointment of Justice Sanjaya Kumar Mishra as the Acting Chief Justice of the Uttarakhand High Court (as per Article 223 of the Constitution of India 1949) with effect
from December 24. He was appointed following the retirement of Justice Raghvendra Singh Chauhan, Chief Justice, Uttarakhand High Court.Sanjaya Kumar Mishra is the senior most Judge of the High Court. The notification issued under the signature of Rajendra Kashyap, Additional Secretary, Union Ministry of Law and Justice, has been received in the Uttarakhand High Court.
12) Answer: E
Vayana Network and Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank have been awarded the ‘Most Effective Bank-Fintech Partnership: Agile and Adaptable’ at the IBSi-Global Fintech Innovation Awards 2021.The award was conferred in recognition of Vayana Network’s partnership with Federal Bank, for automating and simplifying Supply Chain Finance. Federal Bank partnered with Vayana Network to provide a seamless on-boarding experience todealers through their unique ‘Full Stack’ tech infrastructure.
13) Answer: D
On Dec 23, 2021, The Indian Army launched a contemporary messaging application named ASIGMA (Army Secure Indi Geneous Messaging Application). It is a new generation, state-of-the-art, web-based application developed entirely in-house by a team of officers of the Corps of Signals of the Army.The application is being deployed on the Army’s internal network as a replacement of Army Wide Area Network (AWAN) messaging application which has been in service for the past 15 years.
14) Answer: B
Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched indigenous Multi-terrain Artillery Gun (MArG)155 – BR in the presence of Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane.
In line with the Government’s Make-in-India and Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission, it is developed by Indian Multinational Company Bharat Forge Limited.
15) Answer: B
The security of the Offshore Development Area (ODA) in Krishna Godavari Basin on the East Coast of India was reviewed during exercise “Prasthan” conducted from 21 December to 22 December 21. The biannual exercise was coordinated and controlled by NOIC (APD) from Joint Operations Centre (JOC) Vizag under the aegis of Indian Navy.The exercise was conducted for a duration of 24 hours to cater for multiple contingencies that can be expected in all scenarios including simulating an evacuation by helo in dark hours.
16) Answer: B
On Dec 23, 2021, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully tested indigenously developed High-speed Expendable Aerial Target (HEAT) Abhyas from Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur off the coast, Odisha. It has been developed by DRDO& Bengaluru-based laboratory- Aeronautical DevelopmentEstablishment (ADE).
17) Answer: D
Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has released the book titled Spices Statistics at aGlance 2021’. The book is published by the Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development (DASD), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
18) Answer: B
Indian men’s hockey team won the bronze medal at Asian Champions Trophy 2021 after beating Pakistan 4-3 in a third-place play-off match.South Korea won their first Asian Champions Trophy title by defeating Japan 4–2. Goal-strikers from India- Harmanpreet Singh, Sumit, Varun Kumar, Akashdeep Singh Goal-strikers from Pakistan- Arfraz, Abdul Rana, Ahmed Nadeem