Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs Questions Quiz for SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 of 26th & 27th December 2021. Daily GK quiz online for bank & competitive exam. Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates preparing for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSC Exam 2021 & other competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
1) The Good Governance day has been observed on which of the following date?
(b) December 23
(c) December 24
(d) December 25
(e) December 26
2) The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India has launched the ‘[email protected] Star Rating Protocol to make ____________ Free Cities- Toolkit 2022.
3) Who among the following has chaired a high-level meeting to promote domestic production of P&K Fertilisers?
4) The Director General of National Mission for Clean Ganga and The Energy and Resources Institute has launched the NMCG-TERI’s Centre of Excellence on Water Reuse. Where is the headquarters of TERI?
5) Which state has approved the Drinking water supply schemes of Rs. 164.03 Crore under Jal Jeevan Mission in the State-level scheme sanctioning committee meeting?
6) The Ministry of AYUSH has announced a slew of major initiatives to push healthcare facilities in which of the following state?
7) How much amount of monetary penalty has been imposed by the Reserve Bank of India on MUFG Bank Ltd for non-compliance with its directions on ‘Loans and Advances?
(a) ₹20 Lakh
(b) ₹35 Lakh
(d) ₹32 Lakh
(e) ₹30 Lakh
8) The Asset Management has acquired L&T Investment Management for ______million from L&T Finance Holdings.
(a) $425 million
(b) $500 million
(c) $475 million
(d) $450 million
(e) $600 million
9) INS Khukri the first of the indigenously-built missile corvettes has been decommissioned at which place?
10) In the latest report published by the World Anti-Doping Agency, India has ranked at what position in Anti-doping Rule Violations?
11) The Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu has released ‘The Turnover Wizard’. It is an autobiography of whom among the following?
12) Loh Kean Yew has become first ever badminton world champion of whichnation at the BWF 2021 World Championships?
13) Which of the following nation’s women team has won the SAFF U 19 Women’s Championship?
14) Who has become the first Indian to win the prestigious US Junior Squash Open at the Arlen Spectre Centre in Philadelphia?
15) Veteran Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket. He belongs to which state?
16) KS Sethumadhavan passed away. He was a well-known ___________.
1) Answer: D
Good governance day is observed annually on December 25. The day aims to let the citizens, the students, who are the future of the country, know about the government’s responsibilities and duties that it needs to fulfill. The day is also celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of India’s former Prime Minister, AtalBihari Vajpayee. On December 23, 2014, AtalBihari Vajpayee and PanditMadan Mohan Malaviya (posthumously) were announced as recipients of India’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.
2) Answer: A
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Government of India has launched the ‘[email protected] Star Rating Protocol of Garbage Free Cities- Toolkit 2022′, the most important governance tool of waste management – the Star Rating Protocol for Garbage Free Cities.
Hon’ble Prime Minister launched Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0, with the overall vision of creating “Garbage Free Cities” (GFC), thereby placing India on a new trajectory of growth towards an ecosystem of holistic sanitation and waste management. With the vision of making cities ‘Garbage Free’, SBM-U 2.0 is focused on achieving 100% waste processing along with remediation of legacy dumpsites, construction and demolition waste and plastic waste management.
3) Answer: B
Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers Shri Mansukh Mandaviya has chaired a high-level meeting in which it was decided to continue support to domestic industry for production of P&K fertilizersAnd propose additional provisions in the present NBS Policy to promote domestic production of P&K fertilizers in the country.
4) Answer: B
The Director General of National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and the Director General of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) launched the NMCG-TERI’s Centre of Excellence (CoE) on Water Reuse at the TERI Headquarters in New Delhi. The CoE on Water Reuse is the first of its kind to be established in the country through collaboration between NMCG and TERI.
5) Answer: B
:Drinking water supply schemes of Rs. 164.03 Crore were approved under JalJeevan Mission by Uttarakhand in the State-level scheme sanctioning committee (SLSSC) meeting held on 23rd December, 2021. Of the eight water supply schemes sanctioned, all are multi-village schemes. It will provide tap water connection to more than 9,200 rural homes.These eight schemes will benefit 140 villages in Almora, Bageshwar, Dehradun, Nainital and Uttarkashi districts.
6) Answer: B
The Ministry of AYUSH announced a slew of major initiatives to push healthcare facilities in the state of Uttar Pradesh.A total amount of ₹553.36 crore has been released by the Government of India to Uttar Pradesh for various activities under the National AYUSH Mission. In an effort towards building a sustainable, effective and affordable healthcare in the country, eight new 50 bedded integrated AYUSH hospitals were inaugurated.
7) Answer: E
The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a monetary penalty of ₹30 Lakh on MUFG Bank Ltd for non-compliance with its directions on ‘Loans and Advances – Statutory and Other Restrictions’.MUFG Bank has the largest network amongst Japanese banks in India, with a presence in five locations.
8) Answer: A
HSBC Asset Management, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, has acquired L&T Investment Management (LTIM) for $425 million (about ₹3,187 crore) from L&T Finance Holdings.The acquisition will help HSBC widen asset management business in India.
9) Answer: D
Indian Navy Ship (INS) Khukri, the first of the indigenously-built missile corvettes, has been decommissioned after 32 years of service at Visakhapatnam.The national flag, naval ensign, and the decommissioning pennant were lowered at sunset in the presence of Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Naval Command Vice Admiral BiswajitDasgupta and some of the serving and former commanding officers of the ship.
10) Answer: A
In the latest report published by the World Anti-Doping Agency, India ranked third in the list 152 (17% of the world total) Anti-doping Rule Violations (ADRVs) were reported in India in 2019.While Russia recorded 167 violators, having the top violators followed by Italy with 157 ADRVs.
11) Answer: B
Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu released the autobiography of former NTPC and NBCC chief Arup Roy Choudhury, titled ”The Turnover Wizard”.The book is published by HP Hamilton.The launch ceremony, that took place at the vice-president’s residence, was attended by ShekharDutt, former governor of Chhattisgarh; P K Gupta, chairman and MD of NBCC Ltd; Gireesh Tripathi, director, NTPC School of Business; and A K Mittal, former CMD of NBCC Ltd.
12) Answer: A
Loh Kean Yew has become Singapore’s first ever badminton world champion at the BWF 2021 World Championships after beating India’s Kidambi Srikanth 21-15, 22-20 in Huelva, Spain.
13) Answer: C
Bangladesh women team has won the SAFF U 19 Women’s Championship defeated India by 1-0.Shaheda AkterRipa of Bangladesh scored the maximum number of goals ( 5 goals) in the tournament & she received the ‘most valuable player’ award.
14) Answer: C
13-year-old girl Anahat Singh from Delhi became the first Indian to win the prestigious US Junior Squash Open at the Arlen Spectre Centre in Philadelphia.Anahat won the title in the Under-15 category, beating JaydaMarei from Egypt 11-9, 11-5, 8-11, 11-5. The World’s biggest junior Squash tournament attracted more than 850 junior Squash players from 41 different countries.
15) Answer: A
Veteran Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
About Harbhajan Singh: Harbhajan Singh born on 3 July 1980, Punjab, India.
16) Answer: A
Solution:On Dec 24, 2021, legendary filmmaker KS Sethumadhavan passed away at the age of 90.